Reflection on the Assignments

I'm most intrigued by the Storytelling assignment; I don't do a lot of writing like this. It will be interesting seeing how comfortable I am with this kind of creative, informal writing. I have taken a few online classes before but none of them have been blog post based; they have been more based on formal papers and writing discussion posts. I have written a blog post before in my Non-western and Indigenous Medicine course, but we didn't actually post it on a website. It will be interesting to get comments from students, instead of feedback from a professor. The extra credit assignments that catch my eye are Wikipedia trails and Famous Last Words. I began writing a journal over the summer to document my travels, and it will be fun to continue that tradition with Famous Last Words.


Image Information: Photo of Person Writing on Notebook by Jeshoots.com. Source: Pexels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer