Tech Tip: Exploring Flickr


This is the test photo I uploaded to my new Flickr account. I don't remember taking this photo, but I think it was during my trip to or from California about two years ago. It is a faint double rainbow. The quality isn't very great, but I thought why not have my first picture be somewhat magical? I do have some pictures that I would be comfortable sharing via Flickr. I might add some of the pictures I took in South Africa from Kruger National Park; they are better quality and everyone needs more pictures of beautiful animals! I have used quite a few pictures from Flickr. I am always happy with the quality and appreciate that people share their work, so I can put gorgeous pictures on my blogs!

Image information: Small Double Rainbow

Link to Flickr page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer