Review: Commas Rule

This is my last post of the semester! It is a bittersweet moment. Bitter because I enjoyed this class, especially as a creative outlet, but it is sweet because it signals the end of this semester and the start of winter break.


The vocative comma is used when addressing someone or group directly. For example, I would need a comma hug in the sentence: "I can't do the dishes right now, friend, but I can do them tonight." This is one of the commas I struggle with when I write dialogue. I like how this video illustrates how the meaning changes when there is a comma and when a comma is not used.

This is the last post I need to do to get a 410 in the class and get an A! YAY!

Video Information: 5 Comma Types That Can Make Or Break a Sentence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer