Learning Challenge: Reading out LOUD

Loud megaphone vector illustration

Sometimes when I write, I speak the words I'm typing and it seems to clear my mind. It allows me to focus on just the words, one after another. I also read out loud when I am editing papers. It slows me down, and I catch more mistakes and more opportunities to add something new or better. Since reading out loud slows down the process, my brain is able to work in more ways. I think the only disadvantage is that it does make me more critical and does take longer. If I'm reading something for fun, I don't want to think too much about the words; I just want to enjoy the story and characters.

Image information: Megaphone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer