Week 14 Review

I watched Why 80% of Japanese God come from Hinduism. I did not know that 80% of Japanese gods were originally Hindu gods. The Hindu gods are being worshiped under aliases and different personalities. These Indian origins are invisible to the people of Japan, who practice Buddhism. This reminds me of how the Roman gods were highly influenced by the religions of the people the Roman Empire ruled over.


I appreciated these words of wisdom from Brianna's blog. Stress and worry often consume my headspace, and I realize that it is affecting my positivity and creativity. It almost stiffles it. Usually, when I realize this, I slow down and take time to do something that is purely for enjoyment like watching a show or painting. I promise myself that I won't feel guilty about doing this and that everything will be ok - it can wait.


Image information: Graphic made with Einstein Generator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer