Growth Mindset: Beyond School

I like to paint, and I think I could incorporate some of the techniques I use while working on a painting into my school work. Often, I'll stop painting because I don't like something that I've done and don't know how to fix it. I can do this because my art doesn't have a deadline attached to it. I can take as long as I want to finish a painting. I can use this mindset within my schoolwork by starting earlier. If I start earlier, I can pause an assignment if it isn't quite working out the way I want it to. Then, I can come back to it when I figure out what is missing or a different way I can approach it.



Image information: Work in Progress by Karissa Hughes (photo taken by me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer