Week 8 Progress

I was happy with my progress until a couple weeks ago. Things started to get busier and I prioritized other assignments over the blog posts or comments I needed to do for Mythology and Folklore. At the time it was the right decision because I can do extra credit assignments for this class. However, now I will have to catch up in the class. I am sitting at a B, but if I do one extra credit assignment every week for 4 weeks then I should be back on track. I am most proud of my stories, especially the ones that I have given a modern twist. I have been using my imagination about the future to inspire me along with the creativity in the original myths and fairy tails. 


For the future, I need to realize that the storybook assignments take longer than the others, because we edit past things and post new things during some of the weeks. I leave the weekend assignments to the last minute. I should work on them Friday morning because I am usually free at that time. I think it would also be a good idea to start the assignments a day early instead of waiting until the grace period. I need to work on that above everything else. I am happy with the quality of work I do, but I need to motivate myself to work ahead or early. The above picture represents how I feel when I think about everything I have to do for this week and the next.

Image information: Future Human Technology

Comments

  1. Hi Karissa,

    I can definitely relate to falling behind due to prioritizing assignments in other classes. I'm also doing weekly extra credit assignments (such as this blog comment lol) to make up for missed assignments. I would agree with using Fridays to do the weekend assignments. I also have a problem with waiting too long. Lately I've cut out a lot of unnecessary distractions and it's helped a lot with productivity. Anyway good luck this semester and hope you get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I think you have a great, motivated mindset for the end of the seamster! It is important to keep yourself motivated so you don't fall behind. You mentioned that you know what you have to do to get back not rack, so as long as you stick with it you should be in the clear! I am proud of you for getting everything sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karissa! I can agree that my progress has gone down as I have become busier with school. I also think I think it is easier to put these posts off until the last minute but then they take me longer than I planned. I am currently trying to catch up/get ahead on by doing the extra credit assignments. I think that it is helpful for me to make a list of all the assignments I have for this class for the week and check them off as I go. Have a great rest of your semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer