Time Strategies

"How to Beat Procrastination" by Caroline Webb:
One of the main take aways from this article is learning to ask myself why I am procrastinating or why I have a blockage, stopping me from starting a task. It would help me get to the root of the problem. I also need improve my habits by just starting a task, by doing the smallest step possible. When I have a big goal, I often become overwhelmed, which leads me to put it off completely. This just makes the task even harder because I have to do it with less time. In order to help myself get started, I could visualize my feelings and the situation when the task is completed. 

"Eat The Frogs First Thing in The Morning (And Other Better Work Habits)" by Thomas Oppong
I have recently discovered that I can be very productive in the early morning, so I have identified this period of time as one of my highly productive periods. It also works well this article's teachings because I could "eat my frog" early in the day, leaving the rest of the day to complete less overwhelming tasks. I still need to create a plan for my weeks; I have to self-schedule for my work and school. Since my work is flexible, I have to be diligent about denying my procrastination habits for both my work and school. 


Image information: Tick Tock Tick Tock by Vikramdeep Sidhu. Source: Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer