Stepping Up My Technology Game



I am not familiar with most of the blog post technology or website publishing. This classroom environment is very new to me, but I am happy to learn more because I journaled over the summer and might be interested in making a blog in the future about my travels. It would be fun way to keep track of what I have done and seen. My brother is very tech savvy because he is a programmer, and I hope I can get closer to his level this semester (key word: closer). 
I set up a bookmark folder for this course and have already used it to bookmark a few important pages. I have not used any technology to create my own graphics, but I’m interested in learning more about it. In high school, I took computer class as my language credit and we explored Photoshop. It was really fun but complicated to use all of the tools in Photoshop - there were almost too many tools and I quickly found my favorites and stuck to them. It will be nice to learn how to use a web-based program that won’t be as complex. I know many people who use Canva to make presentations and brochures, and I think it will be a good skill to learn and be able to use in the future for my career.


Image Information: Midge Cat and Computer by dougwoods. Source: Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Health Professional

Week 10 Story: The Jewelry Soothsayer